Friday, March 9, 2012

Jergens Natural Glow With Firming Lotion




Note:  This was bought by myself. I receive no compensation what so ever for this review. 


About 3 weeks ago I decided since I was working on a healthier lifestyle I wanted to firm up and get a slight tan without going to the tanning bed. (I'm not a fan of those) After looking at a few tanning/firming lotions I decided to try out Jergens Natural Glow & Firming. 

I really don't like the ones that leave you looking orange and "fake" but Jergens does a great job about making your skin look naturally tan. I do suggest rubbing in a circular motion instead of up and down to make a more natural look. (That's how I've always applied lotion anyways)

How I use this product:  After taking a shower at night, I use this as my nightly moisturizer. I do suggest letting the moisturizer dry for about 3 - 5 minutes before you get dressed so the moisturizer has time to completely dry. (Keeps from rubbing onto your clothing) 

Cost of product: (depending on your area) $7.00 - $8.00. 

Rating of product: 4/5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment